As a passionate scientist you will work in an ambitious data team responsible for the development of marketing intelligence and data science.
Your role in our data driven organization is particularly important: you build models that contribute to excellent customer experience and enable growth.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- developing predictive statistical models by selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques and pattern recognition;
- segmenting our customers using clustering algorithms and cohort analysis;
- the personalization of our campaigns using collaborative filtering algorithms on historical and behavioral big data sets;
- identifying opportunities with our data that will have the biggest impact on reaching our goals;
- performing ad-hoc analysis.
You like to work in a team with motivated colleagues and to think ahead. You have strong analytical skills and understand the importance of accuracy and precision. You are sociable, ambitious, curious, stress resistant, flexible and extremely communicative. You also graduated HBO / WO preferably in economics, business administration, computer science and econometrics.
Furthermore you have:
- extensive experience in developing predictive models and have knowledge of the latest datascience developments and business strategy as well;
- experience with analytical tools such as R and Python, for example to use with unsupervised machine learning algorithms;
- experience with programming in SQL;
- extensive experience with Excel and Powerpoint, you are excellent at using the right visualizations to support your conclusions;
- a firm grasp over statistical concepts such as clustering, segmentation, regression and probability distribution;
- preferably worked in a similar position in e-commerce;
- experience with Google Analytics is desirable
Are you interested in the role? Start your application by clicking the button below.